If anything in Scotland gets big international headlines, it's independence. While it seems simple on the surface - is Scotland part of the United Kingdom or not? - it's an incredibly complex and emotionally-charged debate. If you don't live in Scotland, you can be forgiven for not knowing the details. But if you have an interest, this is the show for you!
We've asked Lewis McKenzie, a journalist at The Scottish Sun, to give us a run-down of independence movement - where it has come from, its current state and where it's going. We cover:
- The challenges of talking about Scottish independence
- The history of the modern Scottish independence movement
- The national shift to pro-independence parties
- The potential "versions" of independence and whether it can work
- The proposed benefits of independence