We've already asked The Hebridean Baker - Coinneach MacLeod - five fast questions, so could we come up with five more? Of course! Here's what we cover:
- You’ve traveled the world to promote your book. When you return from your globe-trotting what’s the first baked treat that you crave?
- Your cookbooks include a huge number of recipes, but if you had to pick just one bake to represent the Isle of Lewis forever, what would it be?
- You made a fantastic Christmas commercial with BBC Alba last year – we’ll post it on social media so everyone can see – where you help a young girl with some holiday baking. The big question: what did you make? It looks fantastic.
- On a scale of 1-10, how important is whisky to baking?
- Last time, I asked you to help the listeners learn how to say “Hello” in Gaelic. This time, can you tell us how to say “That tastes great” or the equivalent?