We asked Rosalind Erskine, the Food and Drink Editor at The Scotsman, five questions and challenged her to answer each in one minute or less. Here are the questions:
- In the battle between whisky and Irn-Bru, which is Scotland’s *real* national drink?
- Scotland has five whisky regions – if you could only choose one region to drink from for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
- What is your favourite whisky-based drink for the deepest darkest part of winter?
- The names of whisky distilleries are notoriously difficult for Canadians and Americans to say – are there any that you have trouble with?
- In your opinion, what is THE whisky that every aspiring whisky connoisseur needs to have in their collection?
Have thoughts? Connect with 63 Percent Scottish on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram or contact us at 63percentscottish.com.
Music by RomanSenykMusic from Pixabay.