We've asked author and journalist Jonathan Melville - a man who *literally* wrote the book on Local Hero - five fast questions about Scottish film. Here's what we cover:
- Local Hero is a great standard-bearer for Scottish film, but if you had to pick one other film to represent Scotland on the global stage, what would it be?
- The role of James Bond is currently vacant - which Scottish actor would be your pick to fill it?
- What is the most iconic Scottish film performance of all time?
- Where should a tourist visit in Scotland to get a better appreciation of Scottish film history and culture?
- Is there a definitive book on Scottish film?