We asked Scottish Sun journalist Lewis McKenzie five questions and challenged him to answer each in one minute or less. Here are the questions:
- You’re a political reporter but you’ve worked in a few areas – including sports and comedy. All of these sound like a blast to cover. Which is the most engaging/enjoyable as a journalist?
- Comedy can get pretty subversive, but so can politics. Which beat has had the darkest humour?
- If I was to tell people “X is the heart of independence in Scotland” where would X be?
- For tourism-centric listeners, what’s a place in Scotland that everyone should visit at least once?
- Finally, as someone who covers a hot button issue, I’d bet you get a bit of abuse from readers on both sides of the discussion. How do you cope?